GAVIN-6C is a 2.4GHz 6-channel transmitter applicable for airplane, helicopter and multi-copter. Using low power devices leads to longer battery life. Support four stick modes to meet different operating habits. Support Trainer and Fail Safe functions which provide security for users. GAVIN-6C could provide the USB upgrade function and be used to set the programmable item of the flight controller for airplane.
Using the DSSS&FHSS dual spread spectrum technology, will enhance the transmitter by increasing the anti-interference performance and transmission distance, even can controlled normally in city center, do not worry about the strong interference from high voltage lines, signal towers, city WiFi, etc.
- Applicable for airplane, helicopter and multi-copter.
- 30 model memory
- Adopting 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology, the R/C system has high receiving sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability, can support a stable operating for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- Adopting wireless chips, with extended power amplifier (PA) and low noise amplifier (LNA) can extremely improve the system output power and receiving sensitivity.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using all-band antenna on transmitter.
- Can experience a smooth flight operation by using the 4096 section precision sticks and selecting four stick modes.
- Using low power devices could reduce the transmitting power, also lead to low battery power consumption and longer battery life.
- USB upgrade function always keeps your GAVIN-6C the latest program.
- Support Fail Safe function, which could predefine the servo position by transmitter when receiver out of control.
- Trainer function make a skilled instructor can teach a student with fly skills.
- Can be used to set the programmable item of the flight controller for airplane.
Transmitting frequency: 2.4GHz
Spread spectrum: DSSS&FHSS
Power supply: AA batteries 4*1.5V, Ni-MH batteries 4*1.2V, 2S Li-Po
Consuming current: less than or equal to 120mA (test mode); less than or equal to 230mA (Operating mode).
Output power: 10mW (test mode); 100mW (Operating mode).
Output pulse: 1000ms~2000ms (neutral 1500ms)