GAVIN-6A is a 2.4GHz 6-channel transmitter, applicable for airplane. Using low power devices leads to longer battery life. Support two stick modes to meet different operating habits and support one button to toggle between off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing,. Combined with optional SR86A receiver or ISTONE-A PRO flight controller for airplane, one-click rescue function can be easily used for new beginner.
- Applicable for airplanes.
- Adopting 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology, the R/C system has high receiving sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability, can support a stable operating for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- Adopting wireless chips, with extended power amplifier (PA) and low noise amplifier (LNA) can extremely improve the system output power and receiving sensitivity.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using all-band antenna on transmitter.
- Can experience a smooth flight operation by using the 4096 section precision.
- Using low power devices could reduce the transmitting power, also lead to low battery power consumption and longer battery life.
- Support one button to toggle between off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing.
- Battery level LED indicators and low battery alarm function make the flight safer.
- Four digital trims make your operation more accurately.
Transmitting frequency: 2.4GHz
Spread spectrum: DSSS&FHSS
Power supply: AA batteries 1.5V *4pcs
Consuming current: less than or equal to 200mA
Output power: 100mW
Output pulse: 1000ms~2000ms (neutral 1500ms)